Pre-fetch before hand finish

Default Pre-fetch before hand finish

Is pre-fetch option configured to show HUD when we open a table or when the current hand is completed? In 1.11.03 HM version it appears when open table, and multitabling and table selection is better because we can close a table if we don't like and we haven't to wait. If not, what is the reason?

HUD will appear if the current hand is completed.

You don't have to be apart of that hand.
    So even if you observe a table, just wait for the current hand to finish and the pre-fetch HUD will appear.

If you join a table, just wait for the current hand to finish for the pre-fetch HUD to appear.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ok. But why have we to wait for the current hand finish? I have installed 1.11.03 version and the hud appears when you open the table. It is better than last versions, because we can do a table selection faster. I haven't update still because this funcionallity was removed. What is the problem?

After a hand.... or rather when a new hand starts, Full Tilt updates the cache info (with the list of the players that are sitting at the table).
    HoldemManager prefers to read that info for the pre-fetch HUD.

I'm unsure how this was done in earlier versions.... surprised actually the old method still works in 1.11.03. Though 1.11.03 is an ancient version. Update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...e-release.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Maybe I don't going to update because this pre-fetch funcionallity is very interesting for me. I don't know why in a ancient version works from open table but in newer versions this is worse.