HUD deduces statistics not on all tables.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD deduces statistics not on all tables.

Good afternoon. I apologize for bad English!

I play on Pari-match, I-poker.
    At present Holdem the Manager doesn't deduce statistics on certain tables, on all the others all normally works! Thus in Hend Histori of a hand registers also Holdemom are processed! That is they can be seen then, but replayer doesn't give out statistics, but the hand is!

Before such wasn't!

http://i.pixs.ru/storage/5/0/6/1PNG_7065606_2332506.png

Table Manager sees tables. Table Finder doesn't find tables.

Every day tables without statistics different.

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

config folder is here.

http://files.mail.ru/P4SMFP
    Last edited by strawnij; 06-11-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Please try the following:
    1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
    2) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
    3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Played! All was good! At once, on one of tables, the statistican has changed a site! Has moved on some positions!

Has closed HM, has removed files which you have specified!

Has opened HM, has started! On all tables all is normal, besides where the statistics has changed a place! On it it is displayed nothing!

Help, please!

Before played nearby to hour, all was normal!

Update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...e-release.html

Try to use the TableFinder on the tables that don't display the HUD: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...inderToShowHUD

Are you using a custom table theme (or modded cards) to enhance the overall look of the tables?
    (if so, also try it using the default table theme, reinstall Pari-match, and don't use any custom theme)

In HoldemManager: HUD options--> site options--> ipoker--> turn off track live hands.
    Turn on: Attempt to detect 6max tables. (if you already had this on, also try to turn it off)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Default Help me...

Yes I use not a standard screen. But many my friends play as, and they don't have problems!

Today during game, the next time, the statistics on two tables has ceased to be deduced!

Has closed a room, has updated, that screen has exchanged on the usual! Has switched off all auxiliary programs (IpokerBetPot, PlaceMint, TableScanTurbo), has started a room!

On those tables where there was no statistics, it and hasn't appeared! Today it were two tables Pot Limit £.

Probably I should reinstall what or the software?

Yesterday there was a day when I touched nothing, played with all programs and all was as it should be! And today again malfunctions!

PS: Daily I watch updatings HM!

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    In HoldemManager: HUD options--> site options--> ipoker--> turn off track live hands.
    Turn on: Attempt to detect 6max tables. (if you already had this on, also try to turn it off)
    Tried it! Without results! Starts to show only statistics on me, in all columns zero!
    Last edited by strawnij; 06-15-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...e-release.html

Create a new empty database. (reimport your archive folder) And try playing again.

If that doesn't resolve it run a full reinstall with the full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager_Setup.exe

If that doesn't resolve it, try it with reinstalling Pari-poker without the use of a custom theme.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Problem and hasn't solved!
    But has found in what a problem root!
    There is a player - helmapa when it appears behind a table, all statistics stops to work! And if I sit down a table with it the statistics doesn't appear at all!
    Your colleague from Russian community has advised to reproduce a problem and to send you some folders!
    As I also have made!

help pls.7z

Did you send the data to support@holdemmanager.com?