Winamax and SnG / DoN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Winamax and SnG / DoN

Hello,

In my tournament result HM doesn't reports automatically:
    - winning for SnG,
    - winning and finish position for DoN,

Futhermore, if i edit manually the tournament result after a DoN (winning and finish position), it doesn't refresh the stats, graphs ...

Thanks,

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off.

----

When you manually edit the tournament results, make sure you clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected) .
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks but i use HM for about one year with seven and the same configuration (and the run admin option).

The issue is not linked to my configuration but with the followings facts:
    1/HM does not read properly the winamax history
    2/ even if i edit the tournament facts (winning and finish position), the software does not manage those facts to refresh stats, graphs, winning history ....

Try importing them into a new empty database (and edit the results)
    If it still doesn't work in a new database, can you attach one of the handhistories of a SnG (or DoN) here?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

OK, i found by myself why the stats graphs where not up to date when i edit manually the winning and position.
    It appears that HM does not detect from winamax DON hand history:
    - winning money
    - finishing position
    AND
    - the "is player finish" tag

when i manually edit this tag, stats, graph are up to date ...

So the question is now: Why HM doesn't manage to automatically fill all the tournament datas properly ?

I attached to this post an example of a complete and finished DON Winamax hand history

Thanks

In fact there are 2 files, here is the second one

Can you attach the handhistory and summary file of the same game.

Yes, here it is,
    Thanks

Hi, up until recently we did not support winimax summaries and without these for any 2+ table sngs we could not get this information for the hand history, the next version of HM will have support for winimax summaries and this should fix the issue on new tournaments imported, for old tournaments you will need to reimport the summaries to update them
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

i have test the 1.11.06g and the 1.11.07 internal 3 and i have the problem to !

When you can fix it?