Parameter is incorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Parameter is incorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARAMETER IS INCORRECT

my hud will not work, everytime i play i have this appear on my screen and my hud stops working. im clueless when it come to computers but ive tried everything i could figure out using these forms and nothing fucking works!!!!! im starting to get really annoyed, every thread i go to has links to the problem but none of the fucking links work. please help me solve this problem!

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Turn off Windows User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

thank you for your reply. i was extremely tilted when i wrote my initial post and would like to appologize for the f-bombs.

im using AVG free anti-virus, i have no clue which operating sytem or firewall im using, like i said i know nothing about computers, which in turn this paragraph means nothing to me:

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

ive installed the new beta and turned off UAC but am still having the same problem. sorry for my ignorance but could you explain the other steps i should take in lehmans terms as i have no clue what you mean by the above paragraph, thank you

pm sent
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here