Hand importing freezing periodically

Default Hand importing freezing periodically

The auto-import feature freezes periodically while I play. It just stops taking new hands and when I click stop import it says stopping... and never does anything. After I reboot hem it starts working again but every hand played while it was frozen is gone. This happened every 10-20 mins or so before I reinstalled PostReSQL and HEM. HEM works fine otherwise but just doesn't import new hands.

I have reinstalled both PostReSQL and HEM and created a new database in the process and the problem has appeared once after that as well. I'm running HEM latest version of professional combo. I play on the Ongame network Eurobet site.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Turn off Windows User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

Read:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ease-tips.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I did what was suggested but the problem persists. It also keeps giving a Data Exception error when it stops importing. Any help?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Try reinstalling HoldemManager using the full installer: full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager_Setup.exe

(don't reinstall PostgreSQL, just 'HoldemManager')

And update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...e-release.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm running Windows 7, Zone Alarm firewall and Avast Anti-Virus. I have tried reinstalling both HEM and PostReSQL but the problem persists.

Uninstall Zonealarm.
    Reboot.

Turn on the Windows Firewall.
    Add exceptions to the windows firewall for postgres.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe.

Update Windows 7 to Service Pack 1.