PokerStars - HUD shows up over wrong players?

Default PokerStars - HUD shows up over wrong players?

Hi All,

It seems that the "stats" for the hud show up in the wrong spot - when i try to switch them around (move them), it moves them for all my tables, and messes up a different table - any advice? I'm all confused

Andrew.

Setup the seating preferences for PokerStars, http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...eferredSeating
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have the same problem and yes i have followed the Seating preference guide, dunno really what to do more.

What you are describing is happening because you long ago rearranged the HUD before setting your preferred seating properly. When you use a preferred seat and sit down at a cash table and get hud stats before playing, and then move the HUD panels before HM has imported your own hand, they will be messed back up as soon as HM imports your first played hand and repositions the HUD panels.

You need to make sure to not move anyone's HUD that appears to be incorrect, until you can see your own Hero stats. You cna also use the HUD Options > Table Preferences > Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode to help align the stats and mucked cards.

Set the preferred seating for Stars in the poker client, then in Holdem Manager to match. HUD Options > Preferred Seating

Turn on Pre-Fetch. (on by default actually)
    HUD Options > Site Options > Pokerstars > 5 (Make note of the pre-fetch folder path)

Options > Configure Auto import Folders > Add > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Close HM and the Table Manager

Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.

\Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt need to be deleted.

Start HM - Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and start stars and open 1 cash table.

After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.

Use Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk). Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player. Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.

Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play. If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels. Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the auto-center feature.

Cool. It worked ! Thanks Fozzy

Similar problem with full tilt.

I like to turn the table round so that my seat ends up on top of the computer screen. It seems like the HUD popups don't follow me round the table but stay in the same place.

Rotating the table is not supported.
    The only workaround is to rotate the hud manually too - to do this right click on the table in the table manager and use the < and > buttons

Sorry about a stupid question, but how do I open the table manager ?

I have found the table preferences..., but I don't think that is the same thing ?

I also have trouble with my hud on Stars when I sit down the stats are in the wrong place.
    After I have played one hand the stats will jump to the right place.
    I have the right seat in HM checked.
    Tried to delete the files.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffy View Post
    Sorry about a stupid question, but how do I open the table manager ?

I have found the table preferences..., but I don't think that is the same thing ?
    Table manager is the window that opens when you start the auto-import. You can restore it by double-clicking on the HM icon in the bottom right corner of the windows taskbar (the icons)

Quote Originally Posted by melles View Post
    I also have trouble with my hud on Stars when I sit down the stats are in the wrong place.
    After I have played one hand the stats will jump to the right place.
    I have the right seat in HM checked.
    Tried to delete the files.
    Thats a known problem but we have no solution for it. HM needs to import one hand to get the positions at the table.