1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
I am not storing the Pokerstars HH to the default location, however I have changed the location searched for by HEM and it finds and imports them OK
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM?
4a) If Not, have you checked the Poker lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?
4b) Do the hands import when you create a new database and reimport them?
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
N/A - using win XP
Everything except where I save the hands appears to be stock standard, not sure where I am going wrong?