Problem with Ongame
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problem with Ongame

Hi,

I`ve tried to play in the ongame using HM, but hud is not working. I`ve imported hands and I can see stats. I`ve made everything correctly for ongame. I use vista and I`ve using it as a administrator. Have you any idea what could be a problem? I can send screenshots what i`ve done if it helps.

I am using trial version so far because I havn`t got codes yet in to my mail.Does it matter?

Thanks!

This might be a problem? Its not importing when I am playing (20+2 tournee @ ongame)

Last edited by BioHazardoz; 01-18-2009 at 01:46 PM.

Can you try the following setup:

1. go to http://www.box.net/shared/htpmm1zm8e, download the zip, extract
    2. run ramdisk.exe, click "install", you'll probs need to reboot
    3. run ramdisk.exe again, set up a ramdrive - 32mb should be fine because HEM will archive your database and it never grows > 4mb, leave the drive letter to R: if you aren't using that drive, click okay.
    4. Now you should have an r: on your computer that's your ramdisk. A ramdisk acts like a normal file system but access is superfast because it's stored in ram. Note that anything you put here is lost when you reboot.

5. make sure hem and ongame isn't running
    6. go to C:\program files\[ongame site]\Resources\Databases
    7. is there a userxxxxx.db file there? go to step 9.
    8. there's no db file because HEM has archived it. Run your ongame skin, play a hand or two of play money. That will create the database file. shut down ongame.
    9. Move that db file to the root of your ramdrive r:
    10. Load up ongame, go to statistics > advanced > select statistics file, and browse to the file you moved to r:
    11: load up HEM, configure the autoimport folders (Hud Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and select C:\R + subfolders as the path and you can remove the old directory you had setup for ongame
    12: enjoy 100% ongame imports
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Can you try the following setup:

1. go to http://www.box.net/shared/htpmm1zm8e, download the zip, extract
    2. run ramdisk.exe, click "install", you'll probs need to reboot
    3. run ramdisk.exe again, set up a ramdrive - 32mb should be fine because HEM will archive your database and it never grows > 4mb, leave the drive letter to R: if you aren't using that drive, click okay.
    4. Now you should have an r: on your computer that's your ramdisk. A ramdisk acts like a normal file system but access is superfast because it's stored in ram. Note that anything you put here is lost when you reboot.

5. make sure hem and ongame isn't running
    6. go to C:\program files\[ongame site]\Resources\Databases
    7. is there a userxxxxx.db file there? go to step 9.
    8. there's no db file because HEM has archived it. Run your ongame skin, play a hand or two of play money. That will create the database file. shut down ongame.
    9. Move that db file to the root of your ramdrive r:
    10. Load up ongame, go to statistics > advanced > select statistics file, and browse to the file you moved to r:
    11: load up HEM, configure the autoimport folders (Hud Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and select C:\R + subfolders as the path and you can remove the old directory you had setup for ongame
    12: enjoy 100% ongame imports
    Ok thanks. Seems like importing is working now, but I still have a few problems. Tablefinder is not working at all and same thing with a hud. Every setting should be correct. I have read FAQ.

1. postqre installed
    2. HM installed
    3. configure folders (ongame) at this point I use R: etc.)
    4.auto imported databasefiles. (I can see every statistics)
    5. vista settings added (run as a administrator and opened both exe-files in the folder of HM)
    6. Ramdisk & settings added

Is it possible that I have possibly forgot something important? Please help me to make things work. I really need this program.

email and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

If you have come up with a soluution please post it here cos i am having the same problem, im running ramdrive and its importing every hand correct but the table im playing at doesnt show in the table manager so i dont get a hud
    and im on XP

I'm copy full client in my RAM, but it not 100%. Yeap 100% import, but not 100% mucked card on showdown.
    Latency import about 10-20 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by sooraw View Post
    If you have come up with a soluution please post it here cos i am having the same problem, im running ramdrive and its importing every hand correct but the table im playing at doesnt show in the table manager so i dont get a hud
    and im on XP
    Have you tried using the table finder: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=54

Quote Originally Posted by zlobNYZopux View Post
    I'm copy full client in my RAM, but it not 100%. Yeap 100% import, but not 100% mucked card on showdown.
    Latency import about 10-20 sec.
    Ongame dosent show mucked cards in the database unless the villain decides to show

But possible click last hand and see hand on server.
    very good option to be added to HM.

That server is stored at ongames server, these show them but nobody can access these servers, the ongame database which is stored on your PC dosent show the mucked cards

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Have you tried using the table finder: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=54

Ongame dosent show mucked cards in the database unless the villain decides to show
    Yes I have, it works on party, fulltilt etc
    Its just ongame I cant get to work
    As I said it imports all hands correctly but no tables shows up in the table manager, no tables sshow up when i try to force a table either