Poker Software
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Missing hands after import (Pokerstars).

Hi,

First a bit of background info on my setup to explain the problem better.

I have 3 PCs. One of them is hosting the database (have latest Post on it). One of them has been running HEM for about 6 months w/o any problems.

Today, I installed HEM on my 2nd computer to play around with some lower limits on pokerstars.

On the main PC I play strictly on stars and haven't had any issues yet. It runs Vista.

My second PC is running XP and today after about 50 hands or so I noticed that about 10 of them were not showing up in HEM. I have no errors in the imports and I actually manually checked the HandHistory files and they have the hands that are missing. I am using the same database as I am for my main PC.

I'll try a manual import and report back.

Thanks,

Bogdan

I just tried again.

The test limits are 0.01/0.02 so lowest at pokerstars.

I tried with 2 diff HH folders from PS and from a sample of 15 hands only 8 were imported into HEM (all 15 were played by me).

Furthermore when I did a manual import of those hand histories 2 more HHs were added. So a total of 10 out of 15 hands.

It's probably worthy to note that the 2nd PC is using the new version of HEM while my main PC is still using 1.06.04.

Also another very important note to make: the HUD actually displays the correct number of hands played and I can look back at ALL the hands played (via the menu that shows the pots) - including the ones that have not been imported by HEM.
    Last edited by Boglord; 01-07-2009 at 04:05 PM.

I'm also seeing a lot of the new hands that actually made the import have duplicates.

Ok,

One last test that I did.

I played on my first PC which has the 1.06 version and all 30 hands showed up in HEM.

So at this point I believe the problem is with the 1.7 version.

Email me those hands that dont import to morny@holdemmanager.net and in the meantime create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146 and try reimporting the hands
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I'd rather not do a new database because my current one has over 9 million hands and it works fine from the HEM 1.06 PC.

I e-mailed you some hands, all from the same table that didn't import.

I have a lot more if you need them.
    Last edited by Boglord; 01-07-2009 at 09:21 PM.

You dont need to reimport all the hands, just create a new database and import those hands that wouldnt work and then you can switch back to the old 9million database
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Emailed.

First I'll try installing the 1.06 version on this PC.

Is there a place where I can get a full HEM install that's not 1.7 so I can apply 1.06?

Theres nothing in 1.06 that changed regarding importing, just create a new database and reimport those hands that wouldnt import, it will take about 2 minutes.

//EDIT those hands you sent imported fine so it looks like the database is corrupt so export all the hands from the old one http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=173 and create a new database and reimport them into the new one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast