First a bit of background info on my setup to explain the problem better.
I have 3 PCs. One of them is hosting the database (have latest Post on it). One of them has been running HEM for about 6 months w/o any problems.
Today, I installed HEM on my 2nd computer to play around with some lower limits on pokerstars.
On the main PC I play strictly on stars and haven't had any issues yet. It runs Vista.
My second PC is running XP and today after about 50 hands or so I noticed that about 10 of them were not showing up in HEM. I have no errors in the imports and I actually manually checked the HandHistory files and they have the hands that are missing. I am using the same database as I am for my main PC.
I'll try a manual import and report back.