Purchased HEM Pro, can't get it to work

Default Purchased HEM Pro, can't get it to work

So here is what I did.

I downloaded HEM and imported some old Pstars files to get it working, it was working perfectly.

Then, I needed to import my FTP files and it would not work. So I tried purging the hands then found support where it said I needed to delete the dbase in order to start a new one. So I went through the postgre steps to delete the DB and it asked for a password.

I did not have the password so I tried to delete postgre sql. I then tried to reinstall it but it still remembers the service so it won't reinstall without the original password, I tried the config file but it already says trust.

I then went to my services directory under control panel, but the postgre service is not listed (Probably because I ran uninstall on it) so I cannot delete the service.

Now HEM won't even open because I don't have postgre SQL on my comp, everywhere I tried to find postgre help doesn't have a solution for my problem.

Arghhh!

When you reinstall PostgreSQL it will ask for a new username and password, dont forget this password. Follow the PostgreSQL FAQ too http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=176 i just updated it today and if you get stuck post a screenshot of the error message it gives
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default Got further, but still not working.

Okay, so I got past the pwrd thing by changing the account name, thank you. Now during the final install when it says "Starting Services" an error box pops up that says:

Service 'PostgreSQL Database Server 8.3' (pfsql-8.3) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services

I'm looking up a way to manually install the database separately now...if that works I'll report back.

I cannot get it to work. Problem in post above.

NM, I dl'd it from another site and it worked.

TY very much for your help.