Adding New Stats to HM Soon - Please Add Your Support for your stats
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Default Adding New Stats to HM Soon - Please Add Your Support for your stats

We are currently working on an HM update for the most requested new stats. Since the request for new stats are spread across several forums and threads, we are launching a website to vote for your stat which will run for the next 7 days and will be used as the basis for the determination of which stats are most requested (obviously every stat requested will not
    be included).

The actual update to HM for these new stats will take place
    during late April. You can go here to Vote: What Stats Do You Want

We already went through the big "What stats do you want" thread and compiled a list of the top 50+ stats from that. You can also add any we missed that you think deserve a mention. We will be monitoring the comments daily on the voting system too.
    Last edited by morny; 03-04-2011 at 11:35 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

You guys are funny.

You ask for our suggestions to necessary improvements and a lot of users give them to you, but either you ignore them or although announced never get implemented.

Then you realize your screw up and shift from uservoice suggestions back to the forum, only to never look up for anything suggested there.

And now when your users realize the futile of posting new ideas you start again with a new polling site for wanted improvements?

This reminds me a little of the the story about the kid who once to often screamed for wolfs......

Hi,

We switched from uservoice because lots of people complained it wasn't a fair system because only the most popular ideas were getting attention and also because they're were huge daily spamming issues at the time, in excess of 100 per day which was not possible to moderate because you could only delete 1 at a time. In hindsight i think we should have stayed but we tried to give the forums suggestions a try as this was one of the suggestions people did ask for.

Yes the suggestions forum is a big mess, it wasn't designed for suggestions and it shows, we did learn that although a uservoice type system doesn't always give attention to ideas that are very beneficial but didn't get the support, that it is a much more efficient way to track and moderate bugs and the forums is a horrible way.

A while back when some people vented their frustration (and rightly so) at the suggestions forum i again asked for feedback on what we can do to improve it and based on that feedback we have the following plan:

• Bring back a user voice type system, might not necessarily be uservoice but similar with better features for the user and moderators

• Actively moderate the forum and update new stats/features that were adding, which ones are completed and also reject ones we don't feel are suitable or possible, uservoice had limited moderating features at the time but there seems to be a lot of good options available now

• have a bi monthly or quarterly discussion thread for people to make their case for bugs that are not getting exposure and to announce at the end of the thread which features/ideas were going to add

We do hold our hands up and admit we messed things up with the suggestions forum, uservoice wasn't working so we wanted to try something new and this was by far the most requested alternative. We should have moved quicker to fix the problem and were actively working on that now, this was a chance to give a test run to one of the possible alternatives. It took hours for us to compile stats from the big "what stats do you want thread" with a system like uservoice or similar we can get that information in seconds so it makes sense to use it for feedback and it eliminates or at least reduces a ton of duplicate ideas which the old thread was full of.

Once we have tested the alternatives and find the best system we will start using that going forward and will do our best on our end to monitor the system like i mentioned above. If you have suggestions for a system that you think is a better alternative i can promise well evaluate it before making our final decision
    Last edited by morny; 03-09-2011 at 12:52 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Banned

Sorry Morny... there is no credibility left in the HM vault. I for one see this new idea of yours as little more than additional delaying tactics. We've had the uservoice, we've had the suggestions forums, B-Money even dragged all us tourney players into one heap and let us vent... and nothing has come of any of it. And now you want us to all go back to square one.

If you want our assistance, then pick just one of the things we've asked for (something meaningful and not just another stat), tell us you'll implement it, give us a date and bring it in on time. I don't give a ratz ass what that functionality is, but it's time Roy and the rest of management/developers got off their butts.

Maybe Roy can fulfill some of those grandious plans he stickied into this forum. Maybe not. Angry?... you bet I am.

Last chance. I'm voting for the last time on anything HEM related without seeing results.

I'd hope to see the long standing issue of Steal Limped Pot being fixed of having the same name in a stat and report but doing two different things. Add a HUD stat of Steal limped pot pre flop. Been on the list for many many months.

Quote Originally Posted by JH1 View Post
    Last chance. I'm voting for the last time on anything HEM related without seeing results.
    OK we wont let you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Biju View Post
    I'd hope to see the long standing issue of Steal Limped Pot being fixed of having the same name in a stat and report but doing two different things. Add a HUD stat of Steal limped pot pre flop. Been on the list for many many months.
    This is already on the todo list and Ill make sure this is corrected too.

Currently you only have fold to steal in SB and fold to steal in BB, but you don't have fold BB to steal when facing raise from SB. How often the BB folds/calls/raises vs a SB open is a pretty big deal and would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser. View Post
    Currently you only have fold to steal in SB and fold to steal in BB, but you don't have fold BB to steal when facing raise from SB. How often the BB folds/calls/raises vs a SB open is a pretty big deal and would be nice.
    OK we should be able to add those too, well probably close up the bidding tomorrow or the next day and then announce which stats made it.

Actually someone beat you to it:

BB fold stats broken down by position

This will include BB fold Vs Btn, BB Fold Vs CO and BB fold Vs SB

Also have how often BB raises when SB completes