searching for results of 3b,4b and 5b pots

Default searching for results of 3b,4b and 5b pots

Is there a way on HEM to search for only hands i was involved with that were 3bet, 4bet and 5 bet + pots pre flop?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benstunner View Post
    Is there a way on HEM to search for only hands i was involved with that were 3bet, 4bet and 5 bet + pots pre flop?

Thanks
    Go to Filter => More Filters

And for example, you can select Faced preflop 3bet = True, which will report every pot where your raise is reraised preflop.

when your using the filter it basically works with the AND command rather than the OR command. So although you can get quite detailed filters you cant get this one because you would need to filter where faced 3bet=true OR 4bet=true OR faced 5bet=true. So youll need to setup 3 seperate filters

If you want hands where you were 3bet just select faced 3bet = true

If you want to see hands where you 3bet look for 3bet= true

Again you cant see the 2 of these together as that would need OR. At a later stage youll be able to use Or & AND
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks. I'll try it out. I've unfortunately been getting killed lately and it seems as though most of the losses have been in 3 bet pots or greater so I'm gonna take a long look at those HHs.

narrow it down to where you called a 3bet with Less than AQ or TT where you called a 3bet and youll probably see the majority of your losses here i would expect, naturally its not going to be positive but usually people dont realise that its more often than not more profitable to just fold. Also calling with s/c is probably massively unprofitable too.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.