pop-up

Thread: pop-up

Default pop-up

i need do this:
    click on some stat in HUD, wherein isnt important, or do not say anything. (For example i click on BB_fold_vs_SB_steal) and then want should open my pop-up, where i choose my pop-up stats.

for example supposing i want this stats, after when i click on some specifis hud stats: http://i.imgur.com/2LQepDK.png. So how to add this setting to some specifis stats.

Or if i want edit some holdem manager default pop-up, how do it?? (for example i want add more stats when click to 3bet in hud)

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HuB1xx View Post
    i need do this:
    click on some stat in HUD, wherein isnt important, or do not say anything. (For example i click on BB_fold_vs_SB_steal) and then want should open my pop-up, where i choose my pop-up stats.

for example supposing i want this stats, after when i click on some specifis hud stats: http://i.imgur.com/2LQepDK.png. So how to add this setting to some specifis stats.
    You can only see stat specific popups when hovering over a stat. If you enable the HUD Options > Table Preferences > [x] 'click for popup' option you will disable all the stat specific hover popups and only see the main popup when you click on a HUD.

HUD Options > Player Preferences > Stats > Choose Configuration: pick the HUD you want to edit > Available Stats: pick the stat you want to change the popup on > Options for 'selected stat' > Popup = pick the popup you want in the drop-down menu

Or if i want edit some holdem manager default pop-up, how do it?? (for example i want add more stats when click to 3bet in hud)

thanks
    HUD Options > HUD Popup Configuration... > pick the popup you want to edit from the drop-down menu in the upper left and make your edits then choose Save.