report for hands where player lost more than X bb's

Default report for hands where player lost more than X bb's

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to create a report that would filter for hands where the player lost more than X number of bb's? Let's say I'd like to see a list of hands I where I lost more than 20 bb's. I believe I'd want to do something with FilterByExpression being > 20.

(I'm not concerned about how it would be grouped, btw, just the hands it would filter.)

Filters--> More Filters--> Other Filters (scroll all the way down)--> Player Lost BBs is Bigger Than... 20
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Maybe I wasn't clear. I wanted to create a Report (that I'd select from the scroll down in the top laft part of the hem screen) that would have a filter expression in it.

The goal would be to have a few rows designated for certain ranges of BB lost. In the sample Position report below, imagine "1) small blind" would say "100+ bb lost", the second line would say "75-99 bb lost" etc.

Hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minder View Post
    Thanks! Yes, I'm getting it, btu it looks like I need to know what the expression for total bb's is.

<groupings>
    <grouping fieldexpression="?????"><groupings>Grouping FieldExpression</groupings></grouping></groupings>="?????"
    <groupings><grouping fieldexpression="?????"><groupings> ColumnName="?????"
    ColumnHeader="Amount won in bb's"
    ColumnWidth="120"
    Can't figure our what to put in the groupings tho. Any suggestions?</groupings></grouping></groupings>
    Last edited by rowhousepd; 02-21-2011 at 11:40 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    Thanks! Yes, I'm getting it, btu it looks like I need to know what the expression for total bb's is.

Can't figure our what to put in the groupings tho. Any suggestions?</groupings></grouping></groupings>
    Sorry dude... I really don't follow all the stats and internal logic of HM... way to convoluted.

I hate to just point you at another post without offering something more concrete, but you might try looking in here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/cust...12-2009-a.html