Minor Tournament Summaies Issue

Default Minor Tournament Summaies Issue

Hi,

I have my PokerStars tournament summaries being saved directly to my hard drive and the folder they are saved to is being auto imported into my HEM database. It typically works without flaws and is quite an excellent feature.

The issue I run into is that whenever HEM or the Stars client is closed mid-session it messes up the summaries for every game I am in somehow. Checking the data view section to see each game they will show a seemingly random number of entrants, tables, and all be incomplete. I have tried re-importing all the summaries once the session is complete but that does not resolve the issue. All the incomplete games remian incomplete with incorrect information.

Currently I have been going through and manually editing each tournament if/when this occurs. It is far from ideal and quite cumbersome. If there is a better way please let me know!

Regards

NEVER close the PokerStars client midsession.

If you end up with corrupt summaries, yuo need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

--

If already corrupted summaries have been imported, re-importing the proper ones will NOT update the results. You'll have to reimport them into a new database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here