hud bug at ongame

Default hud bug at ongame

Hi,
    The hud dos not show on ongame. The hans got tracked but they muck villains hands even though I can see them using the hand history on ongame.
    I have the newest beta 1.11.05e and I have reinstalled holdem manager. Hud works fine at all other sites too. The table finder does not find the tables that I am playing at ongame, and I cannot finish the setup preferred seating for ongame. Probably because of the table finder dos not find the tables.
    What should I do to solve the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Have been on vacation the last days and have therefore not repleyed.

Have done this, and have restarted my computer and made a new database. The problem on ongame is still the same, but now the hud is not working at pokerstars also. I play nl hu tables. The table manager/1.11.05fi) finds the tables and the hans gets imported but no hud.

I am willing to pay 50$ to get help through teamviewer or something. Pleas help.

Is your ongame client installed in english language?

Did you try the table finder
    http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...r+to+Show+HUD+

If you can't figure it out Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.