No HUD on RUSH
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No HUD on RUSH

Default No HUD on RUSH

Hi

I never managed to get a working HUD on RUSH. I am HEM customer long before RUSH started by the way.

Lately I wanted to give it another try. No HUD comes up at all. Non RUSH tables work fine.

I would like to have a remote session, because even when I managed in the past to have a HUD appear it never did update enough to make RUSH actually playable.

what do I have to do?

Please reboot your computer and install the 1.11.05e update again as first thing after the reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
    HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked

* Did update
    * FTP client is english
    * OECR screengrabbing is off
    * FTP client is not, never was and can not be on C:/ instead it is on D:/fulltilt, however the HUD was working already in the past in the sense that it showed up. It did not update all opponents and it constantly displayed stats from table A on table B so it was useless.

* you completely ignored my request for a remote session, I can see you are busy, lots of requests in this forum since I posted, but still it would be nice if you could help me other than answering with this prefabricated checklist.

We can't do a remote session without checking all the standard things.

It is really necessary to install the FTP client to its default location for a working rush hud.

Please post screenshots of a table and the table manager and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

If we see its necessary we will arrange a remote session.

i also get no HUD in rush in windows 7. normal tables work just fine. tried all the latest versions and ftp is installed to the default dir. the table manager lists the rush entries but the hud is unable to retrieve player data.

the log.txt always shows

update plyr overlays 6 max
    no last hand
    no last hand
    no last hand
    no last hand
    no last hand
    no last hand
    done overlays

in windows xp it looks like:

update plyr overlays 6 max
    dd
    wantedsmokey
    dd free
    Creating overlay 1204 0 2 14 0 0
    345dd
    rooler
    dd free
    Creating overlay 1204 0 2 14 1 0
    345dd
    nikallin70
    dd free
    Creating overlay 1204 0 2 14 2 0
    345dd
    baro701
    dd free
    Creating overlay 1204 0 2 14 3 0
    345dd
    pjotrr
    dd free
    Creating overlay 1204 0 2 14 4 0
    345dd
    japaxy
    dd free
    Creating overlay 1204 0 2 14 5 0
    345done overlays
    Last edited by diggla; 02-11-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

the internal version showed no hud too. still unable to retrieve the players in rush games with all three screen scrape methods.

Please reboot your computer and install the 1.11.06a update again as first thing after the reboot.

Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
    Sometimes it helps to run the FTP Client as administrator.
    HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)

did all steps you named but still no success. will have to use windows xp until then.

Please post a screenshot of a table and the table manager and please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.