HEM & Battle of the Planets (BoP)

Default HEM & Battle of the Planets (BoP)

Hi

I seem to be having a problem with HEM and when I play in the BoP tournaments. In the last one I played, I don't think that HEM recognized the tournament and the HUD didn't work. I think that it may have something to do with the fact that you're buying with a tournament ticket, and not cash, but I'm not 100% sure.

Anyone experienced something similar / have any suggestions on how I could fix this?

Thanks!

Email us a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com

HM currently can't import all freeroll/tournament ticket/player points-buyin games.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I tried to request a hand history from pokerstars however received a response that they would not be able to locate it for me. I don't have it in my HEM database as I don't think that it recognized the hand histories.

Is there no other way to try and resolve this issue? If not I will save a hand from this weekends tournament and maybe we can solve it going forward.

Thanks

You should have the hands in your archive folder: C:\HMArchive.

Although HM is not able to import the hands / display HUD, PokerStars should still write all the hands to a handhistory file, which HoldemManager will still attempt to import (and fail)... and then move to the archive folder.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here