HUD separator

Thread: HUD separator

Default HUD separator

Hello,

My HUD has the appearence like I show in "My HUD" attached doc. I want to change this to the appearence like in the "New HUD". The difference is the space between the number and the separator. Where I can change this?? I searched but i dont know where is this option,
    Other thing...
    In my HUD the 3rd number for example is 3bet...how can I change this number to make it not appears until i have for example 20 hand with this data?? Is this possible??

Thank you
    Best Regards

glorfindel

Quote Originally Posted by glorfindel82 View Post
    Hello,

My HUD has the appearence like I show in "My HUD" attached doc. I want to change this to the appearence like in the "New HUD". The difference is the space between the number and the separator. Where I can change this?? I searched but i dont know where is this option,
    The spaces are created by enabling the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > [x] Show Abbreviations. Then you have to edit all of the standard abbreviations to the space/separator/space, if that is what you want.

Other thing...
    In my HUD the 3rd number for example is 3bet...how can I change this number to make it not appears until i have for example 20 hand with this data?? Is this possible??

Thank you
    Best Regards

glorfindel

Under HUD Options > Player Preferences > Display These Stats you need to select a stat, like 3bet and then change the Min Samples box from 0 to 20, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The spaces are created by enabling the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > [x] Show Abbreviations. Then you have to edit all of the standard abbreviations to the space/separator/space, if that is what you want.

Under HUD Options > Player Preferences > Display These Stats you need to select a stat, like 3bet and then change the Min Samples box from 0 to 20, etc.
    thank you