Full Tilt Multi-Entry Tournaments
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Full Tilt Multi-Entry Tournaments

Just started playing the Full Tilt Multi-Entry MTTs and notice that HEM isn't registering/reading the hand histories.

Help?
    Last edited by creepndth; 01-15-2011 at 03:45 AM.

we are investigating this new FTP feature
    send pls HH and summary from this MTT to support@holdemmanager.com

Default Hand histories sent...thanks!

u got mail ;>

so far i had a hud running all 3 times i played a ME, tough i had to restart HEM once which made my FTP-Client crash. Not just because of this: HEMs seems to have the same toruble with MEs and Rush Tourneys. There are a couple of other things similar to rush tournrey in the HUD when playing a ME:
    - no BB/Mzone stat will come up
    - no Hero stats
    - no HEM-icon with the Stacks Size based popup

Hello,

Is there any way to get this feature included by tomorrow? Full Tilt is running "double guarantees week" starting Monday 1/24 in which ALL guaranteed tournaments are multi-entry tournament format.

Having multi-entry tournament support by then would be greatly appreciated! Let me know if you would like me to beta test anything to speed things along!

Thanks
    Last edited by creepndth; 01-24-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Sadly I had to purchase PT3 (which works with METs on tilt), as double guarantees week is now starting and I need to focus on playing. Too bad because otherwise, HEM is clearly a superior product! Hope to see an update soon!
    Last edited by creepndth; 01-24-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by creepndth View Post
    Sadly I had to purchase PT3 (which works with METs on tilt), as double guarantees week is now starting and I need to focus on playing. Too bad because otherwise, HEM is clearly a superior product! Hope to see an update soon!
    I am thinking of doing the same. I plan to play many of the METs (every tourny on FT this week due to double guarantees). If HEM doesn't put out an update by the time I get home and log on to play I will have to get PT3 instead.

It's too bad because I just recently purchased HEM but its next to useless for me (tourny player) on Full Tilt.

Quote Originally Posted by cunninlogic View Post
    I am thinking of doing the same. I plan to play many of the METs (every tourny on FT this week due to double guarantees). If HEM doesn't put out an update by the time I get home and log on to play I will have to get PT3 instead.

It's too bad because I just recently purchased HEM but its next to useless for me (tourny player) on Full Tilt.
    Not sure if this will help you (or anyone else), but another guy posted this 'workaround' in another thread:

"My HUD works as long as I go to table scanner and select the correct HUD type. As a default HEM thinks that the HUD should be using my RUSH cash layout. Huge problem is it will not display tourney M."

Quote Originally Posted by creepndth View Post
    Not sure if this will help you (or anyone else), but another guy posted this 'workaround' in another thread:

"My HUD works as long as I go to table scanner and select the correct HUD type. As a default HEM thinks that the HUD should be using my RUSH cash layout. Huge problem is it will not display tourney M."

I read that thread after posting in this one. I'm going to try it as soon as I reach home. If that works I will stick with HEM.

edit: I can't figure it out. Table scanner is under HP APPS on the left when in HEM. I click it to start 15 day trial and then click scan and it errors asking for stakes. If anybody could give a very detailed explanation of what to click on for the workaround that would be helpful. It is difficult to try to fix this while playing in tournys.
    Last edited by cunninlogic; 01-24-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Its still f*cked...