HUD not launching??!!

Default HUD not launching??!!

Hi
    i'm in the middle of a set right now and my HUD just isn't working. it'as not comming up. i clicked relaunch HUD and that doesn't work. I closed HEM and started it again and it still does nothing. I was fiddling around with the HUD options earlier on. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks Grindation

What sites do you play? Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest release - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    What sites do you play? Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest release - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work
    Thank you. Got it working! too bad it was so far in my session. lost $150 and i have 2 mtts left. i'll pull it back!
    Last edited by Grindation; 01-09-2011 at 10:03 PM.