Poker Software
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

No I have a C and a D Drive. I created the folder now. But as I said - HM didnt create the folder (because I have no E Drive probably) and didnt seem to have saved it elsewhere. My DB doesnt just consist of my own hands...but of mined and purchased ones. So I cant simply reimport all hands (except my own). So I beg for a fix to that export bug.
    Last edited by dannyboy; 01-05-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Ok, I have created a new database and set it to the default. And I've successfuly imported ~200k hands from PTRatings until I received a SQL error (with another 800k to go). I don't remember what type. I'm trying to get the error again. I have requested all HHs from FTP and am waiting to see if they will load on my new DB. Am playing right now to see if DB aquires hands in realtime.

What else should I be doing?

Thanks

I am now not able to connect to the SQL database when I start HM. Seeing as I appear to have lost my DBs, and can no longer connect to the SQL server, is it time to re-install HM?

Here's a picture of a recent error encountered when I attempted to connect to my database.

Error_Image.png

A reinstallation of HM will not help in case of database problems.

The error message usually is a firewall problem which blocks the communication between postgresql and holdemmanager:
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall)
    Participate in the Alpha release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here
    <center><hr/>
    HM2 FAQ -- Quick Start HM2 Guide -- Licensing -- Postgresql issues -- Top 10 Performance Tips<hr/></center>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123