Poker Software

Default HEM only importing half of my hand histories?

Hi,

Since a couple days ago my Hold'em Manager has only been tracking half of the hands I've been playing at PokerStars. This problem started seemingly out of the blue as I haven't made any changes to my computer or Hold'em Manager.

I tried creating a new database, and when I import hands into the new one it ONLY imports the hands that are missing from the other database, so the hands are definitely being tracked by PokerStars. I tried to export the hands from my new database into the old one, however it just says the hands are duplicates and they still don't show up. I have also tried clearing all filters on my old database and updating to the last version of Hold'em Manager as per the FAQ and that didn't help either.

I'm confused as to how it could still be successfully some of the hands I've played, but not all of them.

What sites do you play? Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
    *Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips

If the problem persists, Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback