Pokerstars HUD problem: the stats for each player are not where they are supposed to

Default Pokerstars HUD problem: the stats for each player are not where they are supposed to

I changed the options of the PS software in a way that it keeps me seated in the same seat at every table. But I think this caused the stats for each player to appear at the wrong places. E.g., my stats appear next to another player, the other players' stats are positioned randomly. How can I solve this problem?

Also let the HoldemManager software know which seat is your preferred seat. Read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars

After this is setup, just open 1 table, play a couple of hands and move all the stats boxes on that table to the correct places. And click file--> save positions in TableManager.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here