HU- Hud stats not showing up on table.

Default HU- Hud stats not showing up on table.

I have checked all the boxes in player preferances for hu and my hud is still not showing up on heads up tables. Can someone help me with this pls. TY. This is for pokerstars.
    Last edited by waiting4river; 11-24-2010 at 02:58 AM.

Does the box on the upper left that you can click to see previous hands appear? I had problems with the HUD in PS HU tables, and I found the player stats were displayed for some reason in that spot as well and were thus hidden. So I just dragged them from that point to the right places and it has worked well since then.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05c http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    * Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05c http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work
    Do i need to uninstall the old version of hold em manager before i install the newest version? What options should i have checked in order for my hud stats to show up on heads up tables on pokerstars? They are importing and the hud is working on 6max/full ring tables but not HU tables.

Just run the update (no need to uninstall HM first)

hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab--> check which HUD is assigned to PokerStars and if headsup is also selected for it.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here