HUD stats

Thread: HUD stats

Default HUD stats

How do i get my stats to show up when im playing SNG's and MTT? Right now they only showing at the cash tables? How should I config my settings for somebody who only play SNGs and MTTs?

On which site do you play?
    Can you set the poker client's lobby language to English.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If you only play SNG/MTT:
    -1 you should make some adjustments to the default HUD, add stats like Fold to Steal, Fold to 3bet, Fold to Cbet
    -2 you can add a #players filter (hud options--> additional HUD filters)
    Change it to something like:
    2:2-2
    3:3-6
    4:3-6
    5:3-6
    6:3-6
    7:7-10
    8:7-10
    9:7-10

So it will NOT mix in 3 handed stats from a villain in your HUD if you're playing him 9 handed.

If you mostly play Double or Nothing SNGs, you can consider to have the BUBBLE as a separate level.

Instead of completely separating the headsup, 3-6 handed and 7-9 handed you can ALSO have them overlap and setup something more complicated like:

2:2-3
    3:2-3
    4:3-6
    5:3-7
    6:4-8
    7:6-10
    8:6-10
    9:8-10
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here