MTTs on Unibet
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MTTs on Unibet

Default MTTs on Unibet

Hi,

My HUD doesnt work on Unibet while playing MMTs, it works fine with cash games. I have newest version of HM installed.

is something wrong with my settings (i dont think so) or is it a bug ?

1) Have you got the latest version, older versions may have bugs that have since been updated and fixed. You can get it here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe

3) What Operating System are you using?

4) Before your HUD will work you need to verify that your HH are being saved by the poker client, If you go to Options> Configure Auto Import Folders: Write down the path where HM is set to import from. So now we know where where Holdem Manager is set to import from that folder. The next step is to confirm that the HH are appearing in that folder. Scroll to the path which will be something like C:\Poker\Carlospoker\History\MyScreenName and keep that window open. If there is any files here delete them or move them. Then start up Ipoker and start playing some poker for a few minutes at a cash table, after youve played a couple of hands you should see 1 or more files appear in that folder. If it does then the Poker Client is saving the HH correctly and if not you need to contact your poker company and find out the settings so it saves the HH to the hard drive.

5) Once we know the HH are saving we need to verify that Holdem Manager is importing them successfully. This will narrow the problem to an importing one or a HUD problme which allows us to fix the problem quickly. Instructions on how to do this are here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129

6) Last Torubleshooting step, if the hands are importing successfully but the HUD isnt displaying them, sometimes we need to use the table finder. Instructions here:
    http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

If at this stage its still not working please email me some HH from the import folder if they are not importing and also your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have the same problem.

SO: Windows XP

I have done every step in the list, it doesn't work: HM imports the hands but HUD doesn't appears on the table; using table finder doesn't help either, MTT tables show up on the list but no data on them.

Unibet doesn't write text file HH, it uses a db instead. Do you want some exported hands from Holdem manager?

Send me your config file so and ill have a look, Make sure you have selected to have the Hand Grabber Import the HH’s as text instead of in .db format

For step 5, did all the hands show up?

Also post a link to this thread with the config file and make sure your HUD filters are in order

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=131
    Last edited by morny; 07-24-2008 at 09:55 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by tonino View Post
    I have the same problem.

SO: Windows XP

I have done every step in the list, it doesn't work: HM imports the hands but HUD doesn't appears on the table; using table finder doesn't help either, MTT tables show up on the list but no data on them.

Unibet doesn't write text file HH, it uses a db instead. Do you want some exported hands from Holdem manager?
    yep the same thing is happening to me, i have newest patch installed and everything set as told by manual

it is happening only in tournaments cash games works just fine

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Send me your config file so and ill have a look,
    I've attached it here
    Make sure you have selected to have the Hand Grabber Import the HH’s as text instead of in .db format
    Where is this option set?
    The most related option I've found is insert standardized hand format in the Observed hands section which is not set
    For step 5, did all the hands show up?
    It's difficult to say as hands are not listed by tournament, but at least, most hands are stored.
    Also post a link to this thread with the config file and make sure your HUD filters are in order
    http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=131
    All the filters are set as 2-10

When you open the hand grabber it gives you 2 options, 1) Save Hands as text and 2) Save HH into Ongame database.

You should have selected "Save Hands As Text" and not Ongame db and enter the path to your auto import folder

Edit //Ok after looking at your config file it appears Unibet is a Micro/Prima site not Ongame so i see your problem you have setup the auto import with subfolders selected. This wont work with this selected so follow the instructions here to set it up correctly. Youll need to delete the current auto import folder first.

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmmain.aspx
    Last edited by morny; 07-25-2008 at 01:13 PM.

When you open the hand grabber it gives you 2 options, 1) Save Hands as text and 2) Save HH into Ongame database.

You should have selected "Save Hands As Text" and not Ongame db and enter the path to your auto import folder

Edit //Ok after looking at your config file it appears Unibet is a Micro/Prima site not Ongame so i see your problem you have setup the auto import with subfolders selected. This wont work with this selected so follow the instructions here to set it up correctly. Youll need to delete the current auto import folder first.

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmmain.aspx
    i have done this already but it wont help

Ok can you update to version 1.06.01i and send me your holdemmanager.config file after you update please

Ok can you update to version 1.06.01i and send me your holdemmanager.config file after you update please
    It's still not working on MTTs. It still works in cash games.