Player list not populating

Default Player list not populating

Under my player list it says there are 76 players, PLAYERS(76) to be exact. However when I attempt to run a report there are no players in the list. In fact when I click on the PLAYERS(76) icon it gives me a completely blank page.

The strange thing is that my HUD was working properly, displaying all the stats as I was playing at the tables. Now it seems to be unable to display that same information, all while recognizing the number of players against whom I had played.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be the cause of this? The site I played on was Full Tilt and my computer is running windows 7. Thanks.

Please clear your filters (filter->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

It just gives me the "no player selected to run report against" message when I try to clear the filters.

I tried to install PostgreSQL again but it didn't seem to do anything.

I also deleted the auto detected HH folders because I had manually entered one anyway. It made no difference.

I did notice that in the HMarchive folder all of the notepad files have locks on them. But under 'properties' there were no permissions denied to any users for the files.

I also have had UAC set to the lowest level the whole time.

Sounds like you dont have a hero selected, please select your hero and then the reports should populate FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Sounds like you dont have a hero selected, please select your hero and then the reports should populate
    Please see title of thread.

Please click on the "Change" button on the top of the reports. In the new opening window enter the first character of your screenname or another player name and choose the player from the upcoming list.