root

Thread: root

Default root

i get '' root element is missing, will attempt new...'' and it freezes. is there anything i can do or do i just have to re-install? i deleted the config file but nothing...when i do that it says the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Yeah ive never heard of that network error you recieved,
    Follow this FAQ FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences
    Please Uninstall Holdem Manager and reinstall it
    (Because one of your configs may be damaged you might want to test first before copying back your config file)

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller - Using Revo Uninstaller (uninstall HM with Revo FREE and reinstall it)

If your doing a clean reinstall you should consider the following.

See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Registration Benefits on how to reset your code

Finally Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

i re-installed but i can't find the exe and i can't uninstall it again since it doesn't show up in the control panel section. what do i do now?

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.

i managed to fix it! thanks!