Hud bug with winamax.fr

Default Hud bug with winamax.fr

Hi,
    I have HM 1.11.05 and i have a display bug when a i play on winamax.fr : when i want to open the chat (you can open/close it exactly like ongame rooms) the stats move and grow on the table window. I believe that HM thinks that i resized the window!

I hope i'm clear in my explanation, do not hesitate to ask if you didn't understand!

Do you have scale font on in Hud Options > Player Preferences > Appearance TAB? What version of HM is it, does the stats return to the proper size once its open?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

HM 1.11.05

scale on or off, it doesn't change much!

Another issue, winamax alows us to fix our position : i choose to always be at the bottom seat. But since i activated this option, HM hud sometimes put the wrng stats on each seat. How can i fix that?

Are you sure it happens when scale font is unticked? It shouldnt change in size unless this is ticked.

Regarding the seating issue, Please make sure you have your preferred seating settings configured for Winimax FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Ongame\Bwin\Betfair
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

ok thx. I was modifying the wrong config.
    Now it's ok for the size and the prefered seat but the stats are still moving

Please try table preferences -> lock the layout

done, but no changes. The stats are still moving to the right when i open the chat window

hey

i have the exact same problem : "Another issue, winamax alows us to fix our position : i choose to always be at the bottom seat. But since i activated this option, HM hud sometimes put the wrng stats on each seat. How can i fix that? "

I chosed position 8 on full ring (no 5 max in HM), i did the positionning on a full ring table, saved it.

but as soon as I have more than one table, the HUD puts wrong stats on players ...
    that's really annoying / i can't play ...
    Please tell me what to do, i've already tested a ton of stuff but nothing worked

I obviously use version 1.11.05a

@Pad: i don't think there is anything left we can do for you. You should open the chat window before the hud comes up.

@Cisse: Please try this:
    Configure the preferred seating of your pokerclient and the seating preferences in hm accordingly
    * open one table, play at least one hand
    * move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
    * table manager -> table -> save positions
    * now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

see our preferred seating faq:
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating

Btw. our latest release is 1.11.05b