everything seems ok, but hands arent getting to hm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default everything seems ok, but hands arent getting to hm

I start up HM, and hud starts as normal... but it only tracks a couple hands then stops. And its not even showing my screen name but everyone else at the table in the hud. Not getting any error reports, so Im lost.

This is day 4 and I can't get this thing working. I use to have mod TMViewer my comp to fix any issues. This is really killing me, can i hire a mod to fix my issue?

What site is this for?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

i acutally just got the cant connect to postgre message, so i restarted and it connected fine. The site with the problem is bodog. FTP seems to be working fine. Handgrabber doesnt seem to be the issue either.

Thanks again for your time.

Please try this pre-release and let me know if the problem persists http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...e-release.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

The new release solved the problem. You are a life saver, I could give you a hug if I could. Thx again.

i take it back... when i sat in again, the hud is not working and the hands are not getting to the hm with the new patch. They did for the 6 hands i played for a test run couple hours ago... but now nothing.

Stumped again, and don't know what to do.

this is beyond lame, can I just remove HM and reinstall and just take the loss on my mined history? Don't know what my other options are at this point and its killing me.

Cant believe you took back that hug!

You didnt mention the site yet but im presumed it was Bodog when you mentioned the handgrabber? Can you confirm its on Bodog and if not what site is it?

Naw, I can't take back the hug cuz I already it to you. Prob give you another one later out of love, the only thing I took back was my yes its working comment. It is bodog, sorry but confirmed bodog--- is the site.

Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.com