getting rid of side bar?

Default getting rid of side bar?

is there any way to revert back to the old UI layout with no sidebar and a topbar instead?

i only run 800x600 and it doesn't work very well with the sidebar taking up all the useful space on my screen.

thx dawgs.

At the top of the sidebar there is an option to minimise the menu but you cant revert back to the old system.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

ah. is there going to be an option in the future release?

i know i only make up like .5% of users using this bad resolution but it sure is annoying.

Thats honestly the problem, most software is designed to display at a min resolution of 1024 x 768 and we would need to have 2 versions which means we need to update both versions each time there was a patch and it just wouldnt be viable considering the amount of people using that resolution, ill mention it to see if there is anything we can do with the current version to improve it but its unlikely
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.