individual hands not showing up in hm

Default individual hands not showing up in hm

i've had hm running flawlessly for 2 years but yesterday no individual hands show up in the reports section
    the overall stats are there but no individual hands
    in the inport section the hands are showing as importing as i am playing but no individual hands show up nor is the individual stats updated
    if you can help me i would greatly appreciate it
    thanks

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Make sure windows is fully updated and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).

Restart your PC

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Filter > Clear and then Filter > Use for all. Also try enabling the Options > Settings... > Miscellaneous > [x] Auto apply filter changes to all tabs

If you still can't see them, try a new database.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
    *Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Make sure windows is fully updated and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).

Restart your PC

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Filter > Clear and then Filter > Use for all. Also try enabling the Options > Settings... > Miscellaneous > [x] Auto apply filter changes to all tabs

If you still can't see them, try a new database.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
    *Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips
    i have crated a new database and it is working with new hands but i can't find the old hands to import
    i have windows vista and kaspersky internet security 9
    i previously backed up my db but not sure how to proceed
    i am not sure this is relavent but just before this happened i had a trojan warning from kaspersky and did the recomended quarantine
    i later found out it was stack and tile v1.99.15 it detected as a trojan
    thanks for your help

You can try restoring the old backup and import the missing hands from your archive or just import all your original hand histories to rebuild the database from scratch. If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney histories/results.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).