HUD stat boxes and mucked hand info keep defaulting to UL corner of poker site UI
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD stat boxes and mucked hand info keep defaulting to UL corner of poker site UI

Using HEM 1.11.04 Windows 7 FTP and PS

Each time I start HEM, the hud stat boxes and the cards from the previous hand will always be scrunched into the upper left corner of the UI and I have to redo the layout. The positions will stay from table to table during the same session, but each time I start HEM up the boxes must be redone again.

Thanks.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...nager_Beta.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks, but this didn't work. I've installed to the newest beta, made sure run as administrator is selected for the exe's you listed, and still the HUD boxes aren't setting up. I do save the positions using table manager, but I'm also having a problem with table manager where it just closes and vanishes (you responded with the same advice to that issue so I assume these issues are interrelated). Anyway, still looking for a solution here.

Thanks.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
    2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
    3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
    4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
    5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
    6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
    7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
    8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

So, I deleted those txt files but still no luck. The issue persists.

And the table manager is still vanishing whenever I minimize it.

Change the "only show notifications" settings in Windows 7 for HmHud to--> "Show icon and notifications".

This way if you minimize the window it won't disappear

OK good, that solved the table manager issue. Thanks!

Any other thoughts on the HUD boxes resetting? (Not sure if this is useful, but I should tell you my hud boxes do NOT have the asterisk note icons on them, they are simply stat boxes.)

Nevermind. I had "show note icon" unchecked.

So all that's left is getting the positions to stay...

Uhm, btw, should "fix my stats position" be checked or unchecked?

you can untick fix my stats position as this is most likely causing it.

Also Have you seating preferences setup
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating

Its explained what to do for some sites in these FAQs
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Party Poker
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Auto Center Preferred Seating for Full Tilt

If this isnt one of the sites you play on it will be very similar. If you dont use preferred seating make sure all the seats have nothing selected in HMs seating preferences

if the problem still persists go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and delete and posprefs files you see and restart HM and it should create a new ones, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.