backing up my hem

Default backing up my hem

how do I save it in case my PC hard drive fails or something, so when i re install windows, I have the same copy im using.

Hi,

If your doing a clean reinstall or moving HM to a new computer you should consider the following.

We have a backup and restore feature within Holdem Manager that makes it easy for you to backup all your settings, hand histories and files.
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Backup & Restore

This is a new feature and there are some compatibility issues with it so if you have any problems you can do this manually by following the instructions below:

Export and Import your Hand Histories and/or backup and restore your database
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Backup & Restore Database

Export Your Notes

Export Your Bonuses and Rakeback - Options > Rakeback & Bonuses

Export any tourney summaries by selecting all your tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries

See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Registration Benefits on how to reset your code

and finally
    FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

hey yeah i just did the backup following the video, i have like 30k hands in my DB, the backup come to aroun 12.5mb, is this about the right size :S, seems kinda small.

yeah sounds about right, 30k hands isnt that big, to be sure you can create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and reimport it as 30k hands shouldnt take too long to import if you want to put your mind to ease
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.