HUD must be attached manually??

Default HUD must be attached manually??

hey guys..
    My HUD works perfectly on most networks I play on.
    recently Ive tried a new site on everleaf network. here there is no automatic HUD, but if I go through table manager and attach the HUD to the different tables manually it will work.
    This can be a pain when multitabling... is there anyway I can go around this problem and just make the HUD behave as the other sites?

thx

No, there's no other solution.
    HOWEVER, on most sites where have have to use the TableFinder manually, you only have to do it ONCE (for the first table) after which it will detect all other tables.

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...nager_Beta.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

hello..
    I have the latest version. I didnt find any tables automatically after I choose one.. However it does ask me if I want to assign the rest of the tables to application name which in this case is poker.exe . but I know that some other sites has poker.exe name as well so I have chose "no" on this quesction because I dont want any table/HUD problems between the sites...

Close HoldemManager
    Close all poker clients.

Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\exenames.txt

HoldemManager will rebuild the file if you start it again, and will know there is a difference between poker.exe (of pokerclient A) vs poker.exe (of pokerclient B)

so do pick YES when it asks you to assign the rest of the tables to the application name
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here