Cereus Donkament

Default Cereus Donkament

Why does HEM not import hands for Cereus' monthly Donkament Tourney? Is this user error? Do I not have a proper setting checked?

Which HM Version are you using?
    Please update to our latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...nager_Beta.exe

If that doesn't help please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Using 1.11.05 Beta 12, but if I remember correctly it's never imported hands from this tourney. I'll zip them and send them to support.

Any idea if this fix will be in the next release?

Hi,

Im not sure if this will be fixed in the next release or not as the developers dont provide ETAs for every bug, if you keep an eye on the forum releases section any new bug fixes will be announced there
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I understand not being able to give an exact date as to when this was going to be fixed. It's now been almost 4 months since I reported it. I just downloaded the latest release and it's still not fixed.

I'm guessing this is a pretty quick fix and does not involve a big overhaul. Can you please update me on why this hasn't made it in yet?

Thanks in advance.

What's the buyin for this tournament?
    Is it a freeroll or the buyin are "points" or a normal cash $ buyin?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

You buy in with points

It's still on the programmer's to do list to add support for this.
    But I think it's low on his priority list to fix this, so I don't have an ETA when this will be fixed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here