Stars hud moving.

Default Stars hud moving.

I have preffered seating set correctly, and I have version 1.11.05 beta 7.

After I position my HUD, I click save positions and then I lock the layout, and when I come back to the cash table some of the HUD has moved. I have a multipanel display, and some of the panels will mash into eachother or move down alittle.

How do I fix this? My HUD works on full tilt just fine, having trouble with Stars. Thank you..

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...nager_Beta.exe

did you setup the seating preferences?
    read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars

also For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I did what you said, and it is still moving.

It shifts when I click lock layout.

However if I dont click lock layout, then it will move after every stat update.

I am saving position on table manager prior to locking layout, and its not able to restore position. Please help, I want to grind the 50Billion hand promotion....

EDIT:

I also deleted the configs for hud position. This is costing me lots of money, and Im so frustrated.
    Last edited by kneedamage; 09-18-2010 at 03:02 PM.

configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
    * open one Table, play at least one hand
    * move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
    * Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
    * Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating