HUD Not Working at 2/4 Rush
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation HUD Not Working at 2/4 Rush

They just added 2/4 NL Rush tables and my HUD isn't functioning on them.

It worked perfectly well for 1/2 NL Rush 12 hours ago and for months prior to that.

I can't imagine why it would work one day for 1/2 and not work the next day for 2/4. It's the exact same thing with doubled blinds ...

Infos:

-I updated to 1.11.04 from 1.11.02b, there was no change.
    -The HUD will occasionally recognize one table, and that one table will contain my own stats for 743 hands. The HUD never displayed my own stats at 1/2 NL Rush.
    -Have done all the elementary relaunch HUD, close and relaunch HEM and relaunch HUD, reboot, and update to latest patch stuff.

Please help.

Update:

I checked my hand history folder in the FTP directory. There were 24 files:

20 HH files for 1/2 NL Rush spanning the last few months
    4 HH files for 2/4 NL Rush just from today

I looked at the Import in HEM and it said it was scanning 20 files over and over again and not finding any new hands. I deleted the 20 1/2 NL Rush HHs from the FTP directory, and now the importer is saying it can't find any new files.

Update:

I just restored the 20 deleted 1/2 NL Rush HH files, and the HEM Importer immediately recognized those 20, but isn't recognizing the 4 at 2/4.

This problem is complicated a bit by the fact that I don't look at results until the last day of every month, so I haven't actually been willing to go into HEM and confirm that the 2/4 hands are even being loaded into the database.

But from the Importer stuff I just mentioned, it looks like they aren't, and that's probably why the HUD isn't working of course.

How do I get HEM to recognize these hands?

Comparing the raw text of the HH files between 1/2 and 2/4, and they both share the exact same format.

The only thing that changes between the two is the blinds, stack sizes and bet sizes...

Update:

I've gone into HEM to see if it's loaded any hands from 2/4 NL Rush. It's loaded 33 from today, but that's it.

When I instruct the importer to load the 2/4 files specifically, nothing happens.

I'll ask the HUD Programmer about the new 2/4 limits. Might just be the new limits.

It's probably just the new limits. Seems really silly that the HUD wouldn't be prepared for such a simple transition though.

I eventually got the HUD working, though I'm not sure what did it. It could've been the fact that I played around with the filters in the reports tab, not sure what.

However, the HUD doesn't display numbers from 2/4 hand histories. It functions, but is basing all the numbers off my play at 1/2 and possibly the 33 hands that were (for some reason) successfully imported at 2/4.

We'll fix this in the next update.

You can also try to fix it if you edit the HoldemManager/config/FTPRushTables.xml file--> by adding

HTML Code:
     <RushTable Name="Electro" TableSize="9" GameType="RushNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem" />

The reason the HUD doesn't work automatically when Full Tilt adds new tables is because Full Tilt uses the SAME names for all their tables. And it's difficult to distinguish a NL100 (not rush) on a table called "Zoom" and a NL100 (rush!) hand on a table also called "Zoom".
    Last edited by Patvs; 08-17-2010 at 02:52 AM.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    We'll fix this in the next update.

You can also try to fix it if you edit the HoldemManager/config/FTPRushTables.xml file--> by adding

HTML Code:
     <RushTable Name="Electro" TableSize="9" GameType="RushNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem" />

The reason the HUD doesn't work automatically when Full Tilt adds new tables is because Full Tilt uses the SAME names for all their tables. And it's difficult to distinguish a NL100 (not rush) on a table called "Zoom" and a NL100 (rush!) hand on a table also called "Zoom".
    Worked like a charm, thanks.

Will this manual edit cause any problems updating to the next version, though?