restarting from zero

Default restarting from zero

hi,
    with french law about poker, i decided to play only at party poker.fr
    So i really would like to reset my database, and restart HEM from zero, but with hands i played since july on PP.fr. And remove all hands from other rooms.
    How can i do that ?
    thank you for your help.

Regards

Start a new DB and import only those hands from your archive.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips