Betfair2 (ongame)

Default Betfair2 (ongame)

I am having alot of trouble getting my HUD to work with betfair2. My table manager does not find any tables and I do not have a HUD. Using table finder it announces that "i can not find any unatteched hands. please wait until the manager has imported some''. However the hh are appearing in reports.

I have the latest version of HM and I have UAC switched off. I have also tried deleting the HH folder before starting a session.

Please help.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe

Reinstall HoldemManager completely using the full installer (don't reinstall SQ)-->
    and create a NEW database
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I am using windows vista, norton anti virus and windows firewall.

If I reinstall completely do I need to reenter the code that we are issued when purchasing the product? Will I loose hands?

You will need to reenter the code (you should store it in a safe place anyway - a printout of the receipt is always a good idea).

The database will not be lost. The new database will be empty but if it works with this new database you can reimport your hands from the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

Default same problem

I am having the same problem.

I installed HM for the first time. The path is correct and hands are being stored (I checked it).

I have stopped the firewall and the UAC.

The table finder says no unattached hands found...

Dont know what to do...

I have finally found a solution to my problems. These are the instructions that HM support emailed me.

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
    2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
    3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
    4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
    5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

I have the same problem I can import Betfair hands but I cant see the tables in the table manager and no HUD on Betfair, other ongame sites work fine!!

WHat should I do to make it work?

Do I really need to go through the whole process in the post above? Will I have to do that everytime I play?
    Last edited by Twan; 09-02-2010 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twan View Post
    I have the same problem I can import Betfair hands but I cant see the tables in the table manager and no HUD on Betfair, other ongame sites work fine!!

WHat should I do to make it work?

Do I really need to go through the whole process in the post above? Will I have to do that everytime I play?
    Yeah sounds like you have the same problem I had. The process above while it looks daunting, actually took about 10mins. It worked for me and that was after wasting soo much time trying other things.

Thanks Bluff, that worked. I have no idea what I was really doing, but deleting those config files you listed did the trick,