HUD not working on stars

Default HUD not working on stars

Hello

ive been playing on full tilt lately but now im back on stars but the HUD stats dont show at the cash tables.

at the sng tables they work fine but when im playing cash they are not shown on the table but on the replayer, so when im replaying a hand on stars there are my stats but i want to have them at the table.

the importing works fine and i have all the hands in my HEM but the HUD doesn't work...

maybe someone can help me

I've had the same problem with PS cash tables since Aug. 1. I play the 40-100bb tables. Sometimes the HUD shows and works fine. Most times the HUD fails to display, but the Table Manager properly shows the table. If I uncheck and recheck the box by the table, then the HUD just shows small, horizontal lines, but no stats. On some tables that initially work, the HUD will stop updating after a few to 60 hands.

I have been working with Patvs2 with this bug which sounds just like your bug, but nothing has worked.

I don't think its the same problem, JP, yours seem to be very specific to your configuration.

@maxde88

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.04 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

its working now

thought i already updated but obviously i didnt

thx for the help