Can't import Absolute HHs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can't import Absolute HHs

I updated to 1.11.02b but I still can't import absolute hand histories. I'm running windows 7.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

I'm running as administrator. It isn't just that the hud isn't working, the hands aren't getting imported at all. It started working again, but when I go back to import the HHs it missed, it does not import any of them. Even if I select "import file" or "import from folder" it says "no files found" or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by mjkidd View Post
    I'm running as administrator. It isn't just that the hud isn't working, the hands aren't getting imported at all. It started working again, but when I go back to import the HHs it missed, it does not import any of them. Even if I select "import file" or "import from folder" it says "no files found" or whatever.
    Same thing for me, maybe it has to do with the update?

please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well verify if the problem is with the hands or something else
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I had a similar problem start today. Though it seems to have imported the HH files, my HUD wouldn't run and the session can't be sseen. I tried again later and my HUD ran and the session showed up, but the infromation from earlier today is missing.

Also unable to import Absolute hands or have my hud display.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus6 View Post
    I had a similar problem start today. Though it seems to have imported the HH files, my HUD wouldn't run and the session can't be sseen. I tried again later and my HUD ran and the session showed up, but the infromation from earlier today is missing.
    Was there an AP Update or what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by aceskay View Post
    Also unable to import Absolute hands or have my hud display.
    Please check all the things we posted in this thread before. Are you using the latest HM version? If you can't figure it out please open a new thread and post the answers to the "My hud is not working" FAQ i posted earlier.

Imports not working, I play strictly heads up and non of them are importing but I hear others are having success so maybe it's just heads up hands?

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Was there an AP Update or what happened.

Please check all the things we posted in this thread before. Are you using the latest HM version? If you can't figure it out please open a new thread and post the answers to the "My hud is not working" FAQ i posted earlier.
    Yeah, there was an update. I'm using the latest version.

Also, like the guy above I'm having this problem only on HU.
    Last edited by Nexus6; 07-16-2010 at 10:52 AM.