everything moves when playing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default everything moves when playing

Hello,

I'm playing 6max NLHoldem at PartyPoker. I'm using Holdem Manager and I'm extremly satisfied by the software.

Suddenly I got a big problem , everything moves when the cards are delt and when any action happens at the table.

I have attached a picture to see exactly how the table is messed up.I'm sitting on 4 seat.

Waiting for a solution.

Best regards , Adrian

Please check the preferred seating configuration: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Party Poker

Are you using FreePhg? Does it work if freephg is not running?

Please disable table preferences -> force on top

i'm not using freephg.

i have disable table preferences - force on top .

nothing happened , still the same problem.

please help !

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.02b from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

i'm using the latest version 1.11.02b

i'm using windows xp

i have checked MY HUD DOES'T WORK - it's set up as the book says.

it's happened another thing strange , not happened untill today , suddenly the hud panels dissapeared for 1 hand and then poped up at the begining of the next hand . Table manager was opened , i was trying to play some hands...

can I have other advices or maybe a teamview sesion.

thank you !

Please post the answers from the FAQ link and attach the file config\holdemmanager.config. We need to check your configuration before we may arrange a teamviewer session.

1.Hands History must be saved from your Poker Client to your hard drive - PartyPoker\Preferences\hand history logs should be stored locally on the machines\Yes

2.Table manager must be running\Table manager opens and runing after auto-import button is pressed

3.Hand History must know where your Poker Clients Hand Histories are - OK - see picture attached

I have attached holdemmanager.config

go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

i have made a backup of prefs.xml and then delet it , but still the same problem. i have also noticed that when a review my sesion with HM replayer , I have the same problem there. I have attach. photo.

what solution do we have ?

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.