Lost Serial Number

Default Lost Serial Number

Hello I am contacting you again because I am still in need of a serial number or code I can use to re download HEM. I have been in emails with morny and have trouble shot through the FAQ's page and I am still unable to get this up and running. I had lost my hard drive due to over heating which happens alot when playing online ( word to the wise dont grind with a comp and pillow on your lap.) My IT guy was unable to recover my HEM, and I forgot to write down the serial number to re install HEM. Morny informed me you would be able to re isssue me a serial number. Installing HEM is comlicated for me and typically morny helps me via team viewer but if I can get the serial number in a timely fashion I can have my IT guy download HEM before I pick up my comp. Thanks again and I will look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Much
    David Schonback

Dschonback@hotmail.com
    Username-JSTLRNED

Hi,

Tech support dont have access to re-issue codes, sales@holdemmanager.com are the only people who can do this, there was an issue with our email server over the last 12 hours that appears to be solved now, please check your email if you had previously contacted sales, if you didnt contact them and they will provide it for you