HUD doesnt work on rush poker

Default HUD doesnt work on rush poker

Since those new different screenscrape methods came out my hud doesnt work with rush poker anymore. I can import hands but i have no hud.

i followed the usual tipps.

1) The tables need to be sized appropriately. (600 - 750 range) If your Rush table is outside of that range a pop-up message in the HUD window will advise you.

I use the default size of the tables i guess this is the right size

2) Make sure your HUD doesn't overlap names on the table. We're using a screen scrape method for various reasons and the names must be visible so we can read them. Also go to FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options and make sure they are set to English

my hud is above the name box,i positioned them on a normal 6 max table. The language is english.

3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

I use HM version 1.11.02b

4) Make sure the english language is selected under the languages menu in the lobby

english on

5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working

Its working

6) Dont use any Aero or other windows themes, change it to the default xp/vistawin7 theme

XP Windows XP: Use Windows XP in "Classic view"
    Vista Change the desktop theme
    Win7
    Windows 7 Switching Desktop Themes in Windows 7: Changing the Windows Aero Theme With Two Easy Methods

Aero is off

7) Turn Cleartype Off
    Vista How to Turn Off ClearType in Windows Vista
    Windows 7 Turn Off ClearType — MAXIMUMpcguides – Windows 7 tips, tricks, help, and how-to guides

Its off

8) Turn Avatars off in Full Tilt go to Options and untick Avatars

No avatars

9) Switch between Classic and Racetrack in FT by going to Options > Table View

No difference when i switched them

10) If you are using graphics mods you need to restore the default FTP graphics.

FTP Graphics Restore

You should be able to use the Selective Restore Package and install the BasePods Classic and BasePods RaceTrack so that HMHUD can properly read the names from the basepod. The area around the player name text must be the default colors of Black or White.

graphics are default

11) Reduce number of tables

I try the hud on 1 table

12) Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
    2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
    4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

ADMIN rights given to all 3 programs

still no hud.... I really dont know whats missing.......

Nobody got an idea whats the problem?

What previous version did it work on? I presume it works on standard tables or did you check?

Heres a list of previous builds, try rolling back and see if it works with an older version and if so let me know which version

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

It works on standart tables. I rolled back to 1.10.00 this is the last version i can see stats but the stats very slowly actualise, so they are kinda useless. I cant remember wich version it was where rush poker stats where fast and correct the last time.

Hi,

Were continuing to work on this and hope to have a much better rush functioning version soon
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.