My HUD isn't tracking properly?

Default My HUD isn't tracking properly?

From what I can tell, the importing is fine because in future games I have with people I'll have lots of hands.

For the record I stack 12-15 SnGs (might have something to do with it).

Many times I'll look at a table and be puzzled as to how I'll have 38 hands and the next highest will be 6 hands. Absolutely making HM worthless.

Sometimes it works fine and all hands get updated at the same rate... usually though, I get this bug:

It also didn't track properly on stars. The purple number I've circled is my # of hands.

I also use table ninja.

I understand I can have a diff # of hands than people on my tables due to past experience... but there is no logical way I can have MORE hands than anyone else on my table. That does not make sense.

Hi,

Please post a screenshot of additonal hud filters in hud options without make any changes please and ill take a look at this
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I don't really understand those filters to be honest, maybe a simple fix.

If you dont understand them i presume you dont use them, currently you have filters set which means villains stats will be filtered so your going to see less stats thans in the database

A quick solution is to set them all to Min 2 and Max 10 which basically turns those filters off. If you want to learn more about those filters see this FAQ
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Additional HUD Filters
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

if this works... I could very well attempt to makeout with you and maybe hold your hand after

We might need to move this from the family section of the forum to a more appropriate section

God knows what you'll want to do to me if it doesn't fix the problem

hah, im joking, works fine

It's funny, I remember setting those filters but I completely forget why. What exactly do they do?

Its in that FAQ, lets say you play lots of sngs, your stats are going to show some guy as a 14/12 nit, now you get past the bubble and this guy starts raising a lot, if the bubble bust when down to 4 players you could set the # of players 4 filter to 3-4 which would only give hes stats when 3-4 handed and would filter out HU hands and 5+max stats, now he might be very tight from 9max to 5max and then start opening up hes range now you get a better indication of hes play by using that filter but you wont see any hands where he played with 6 or more players so youll see more relevant stats but less stats all the same

ahhh, now I remember... yeah I did that for bubble situations