stack size report

Default stack size report

This report seems highly inaccurate. Hands in which the hero has stack size of 160 are put in the category large stack 115-150, for example. These mistakes can be made obvious by applying a filter "150 < stack size < 250" over the report. Then, while 227 of these hands are correctly categorised as big stack 150-250, another 4 are incorrectly categorised as large stack. I suspected these hands might involves stack sizes of between 150 and 151. This turned out to be the case, as when I narrowed the filter to 150 < 250, these hands dissapeared.

It seems that the report rounds every value downwards to the nearest one. However, this is not very useful to me as I mainly play tournaments, especially turbos. I can use the filters but it is so slow to observe my performance at one stack size at a time. Is there any way to get the report to work?

This report isn't working at all for me at the moment, but I may have broken it playing with the settings.
    Is it actually returning different hands for you?
    The hands in the lower window aren't changing for me.

I have the same problem with the hands at the bottom not changing. I presume it's rounding stack size off to the nearest whole number purely based on experimenting with filters and reading the summary data in the top screen.

Thanks, ill look into the issue and write up a bug report later
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Thanks, ill look into the issue and write up a bug report later
    Thanks Morny.
    I posted a couple of reports with the stack sizes in smaller increments here :- http://forums.holdemmanager.com/cust...ck-report.html

I probably dont have a big enough sample to replicate this as ive tried and cant seem to, could you please email the hands where it falls into the incorrect category to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and once i replicate it ill send to the developers to fix
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I can send the problem hands because the report doesn't filter them. Whichever stack size you highlight it just returns all the hands in my case.

Ditto this ...
    Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.Also View Post
    ... The hands in the lower window aren't changing for me
    DETAILS: 1.11.02b. All Hands. No Filter. CASH GAMES > Reports > Select Report Name from list 'Stack Size'

** There are 6 rows in top pane representing 6 different stack ranges
    ** No matter which row I select from the 6 the bottom pane displays exactly the same hands each time - no change
    ** Have tried to make it work with various tricks - no dice