previous street actions on the hud
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default previous street actions on the hud

hi is there an option where i can see my previous actions like checking calling etc...displayed on the hud? for multitabling this would be very cool cause sometimes i dont know anymore was me the aggressor or not.

sorry for my bad english.

many thanks

yvonne

Yes, if you play on one of the sites that supports live-tracking (HUD Options > Site Options) you can use the 'Betting' stat in your HUD (HUD Options > Player Preferences > Available Stats > Misc > Betting).

hud options--> player preferences--> stats-->
    In your HUD, add a NEW LINE
    Add the Misc stat: "Betting"
    This will show which line you took in the hand (assuming you play on a site such as PokerStars that supports 'live tracking'.
    X = Check
    C = Call
    R = Raise
    etc.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

pretty cool:-) many thanks

On my Stars this option is really messed up. Sometimes the line is displayed, sometimes not. And there are a lot of completely displaced commas: on in front almost always, sometimes between the streets, sometimes just random...
    Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    On my Stars this option is really messed up. Sometimes the line is displayed, sometimes not. And there are a lot of completely displaced commas: on in front almost always, sometimes between the streets, sometimes just random...
    Any ideas?
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5889: Line Taken Stat - Too many commas with live tracking on

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5889: Line Taken Stat - Too many commas with live tracking on

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Perfect. Thanks.

Is there any update on this issue? It is very annoying and somewhat old.

I thought perhaps the commas were to show how many players were in each round, but never quite worked out if this was the case, or as RedBaron says, just random.
    Guess it was just something else to keep me distracted while the other fish steal my chips.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    Is there any update on this issue? It is very annoying and somewhat old.
    Just to clarify since this thread is in the HM1 forum and I referenced a HM2 bug previously: Is your problem with HM2 or HM1? I just want to be sure this is only an HM2 issue.

I agree this issue is a tad old. It has been tagged as a 'medium priority' issue in our system which explains why it has been over-looked for so long. I will increase it to a 'high priority' status to see if that gives it a little more traction. Now that we have the bulk of our critical performance issues resolved we should be able to start making better progress on these medium/low priority issues moving forward.