HUD at Merge(carbon)

Default HUD at Merge(carbon)

hello , i have problems sometimes when i up tables sometimes one table dont show HUD and if i go to table manager 1.11.01a it show 4 tables but for example 3 work 4rd no and if i click Table Finder it write no tables etc... so wtf ?and btw my HEM is 01b

Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.01 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.01 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work
    im not idiot...i have last HEM version . but Table manager version only old 1.11.1a .

please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows with the following:

1) The Table Manager
    2) The tables (including one with no stats)
    3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
    4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me

support@holdemmanager.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I'm having an issue trying to get my HUD to work as well. I just updated to the latest version of HEM and I'm pretty sure I have everything set up properly. Anyway, here is a pic of what happens when I try to launch the HUD:

edit: I'm on Windows Vista

Seems like you didn't install the full version of HM as first thing.

You should uninstall HM (save your config folder), reinstall the full version (without postgresql), restore your config folder and then update to the latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Seems like you didn't install the full version of HM as first thing.

You should uninstall HM (save your config folder), reinstall the full version (without postgresql), restore your config folder and then update to the latest patch.
    Huh, don't know why the whole thing would not have installed the first time.

Anyway, did what you suggested and it fixed the problem. Thanks